TERMS & CONDITIONS LISTING AGREEMENT
1. Term of Listing Agreement. This Listing Agreement is for a term of 12 months beginning on the date of activation. This Listing Agreement shall automatically renew each term for an additional 12 month period, unless terminated or otherwise agreed to by the parties.
2. Listing Fees & Billing. Vendors will be billed for a term of 12 months. The listing fee for the first 12 month period is due and payable in full upon activation. The listing fee for any 12 month renewal period shall be due and payable in full upon the renewal date. Listings automatically renew at current rates upon the end of each term unless Gorge Wedding is notified to cancel by calling 541-387-0242, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using the Contact Us feature on the website before the end of the term.
3. Vendor Responsibility and Control. Vendor shall inspect and monitor all text, files, graphics, and any other electronic information placed on Gorge Wedding website to ensure that no material therein is in violation of any term of this Agreement.
4. Vendor Content. Vendor will provide their own material and data requiring no additional manipulation on the part of Gorge Wedding. Gorge Wedding is not responsible for validating this information for content correctness or usability. Use of Gorge Wedding’s website requires a certain level of knowledge in the use of computer software. Vendor agrees that Gorge Wedding is not responsible for providing this knowledge or Vendor support outside of any express agreement to provide services or support. In the event that Vendor material is not appropriate or relevant to the purpose of the website Gorge Wedding may, in its discretion and at any time, reject this material, including removing said material after it has been put on Gorge Wedding's website. Gorge Wedding agrees to notify the Vendor immediately of its refusal of the material and afford Vendor the opportunity to amend or modify the material to satisfy the requirements of Gorge Wedding website.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. Gorge Wedding makes no warranties or representations of any kind, whether express or implied for the listing service it is providing, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Gorge Wedding makes no representations regarding server up-time, data loss prevention or security. Gorge Wedding is not responsible for any damages that may be suffered by the Vendor, including loss of sales from server downtime, loss of data resulting from server delays or server outages, damages related to security breaches or any data loss or damages resulting from errors or omissions of the Vendor or Gorge Wedding. If hardware failure is experienced and subsequent data loss occurs, Vendor is ultimately responsible for data restoration.
6. Prohibited Uses. Vendor understands and agrees that they will not use the Gorge Wedding listing environment for any purpose other than listing of their business information. Vendor is expressly prohibited from using the Website, or permitting another person to use the Website:
a. to transmit any obscene communication,
b. in violation of any patent, trademark, service mark, or copyright laws,
c. to transmit unsolicited advertisements of services or products
7. Termination of Listing Agreement. This Listing Agreement may be terminated by either party, without cause, by giving the other party notice. Vendors may give notice to Gorge Wedding by calling 541-387-0242, by sending an email to email@example.com, or by using the Contact Us feature on the Gorge Wedding website. Upon termination, Vendor will not be entitled to reimbursement for any prepaid listing fees.
8. Limited Liability. Under no circumstances, including negligence or otherwise, shall Gorge Wedding, its officers, agents or any one else involved in creating, producing or distributing Gorge Wedding’s listing service be liable for any claims, losses or damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential that result or are alleged to have resulted from the use of or inability to use the Gorge Wedding website including, but not limited to, damages that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions in service, deletion of files, errors, defects, security breaches, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to the Gorge Wedding website.